Job description :
1. Obtain individual well design and drilling schedule for asset drilling programs and update iTIMS forecast module with specific well requirements.
2. Allocate and commit specific OCTG inventory and material on order to each well; discuss and agree with drilling engineer any deviation from original request.
3. Identify and recommend utilization of surplus inventory of a different specification than originally requested whenever well conditions permit.
4. Identify overall OCTG requirements and coordinate sourcing strategy with inventory control manager.
5. Conduct quarterly forecast meetings with asset engineers to confirm long term planning requirements.
6. Conduct internal “pre-spud” meetings with inventory controller and yard operations manager to insure specific well requirements are met.
7. Attend morning drilling meetings and monitor drilling schedules closely to insure OCTG is available as requires. Regularly update OCTG Yard Coordinator with drilling schedule status to pro-actively plan tubulars for onshore preparation.
8. Maintain close communication with BP DMC’s responsible for ordering tubular accessories to insure continuity in the process.
9. Generate and review appropriate forecast management reports to insure well requirements are met.
10. Coordinate with Yard Operations Controllerr in the preparation of well OCTG reconciliation reports for submission to DMC’s.