Job description :
Essential Functions (include, but not limited to):
• Implementation of sales strategy
• Understanding of the Sales Process and Consultative selling skills
• Management of sales cycle from lead generation to close
• Able to meet and exceed assigned sales target
• Consistent and on plan revenue delivery though lead identification, qualification and sales pipeline management
• Development of new revenue
• Support of covered services
• Contribution to highest levels of prospect and Clients satisfaction
Duties and the responsibilities:
Existing Accounts: Expected to bring existing accounts to the business with him/her. As such he/she is expected to hit minimum sales targets within the first month, based on existing client relationships.
Sales Growth: Expected to win new and recurring work that fits our capabilities and business strategy. A cornerstone of our strategy is that we look to build long term relationships with clients that yield regular, recurring, profitable work i.e. must be able to increase his/her client base specifically in such a way that this growth will yield profitable, high volume, repeat orders.
Maintains Clients Relationships: will cultivate a quality relationship with the client through follow-up and appropriate, timely contact. will resolve issues, communicate feedback, and in general assure Clients satisfaction.
Prospective Clients: At all times will maintain a list of prospective clients that he/she is targeting. These should be qualified and suitable clients i.e. expected to generate large, repeat orders and with sufficient liquidity to pay outstanding amounts on time.
Forecasting/Communicating Status of Opportunities: will keep the Sales Manager informed continuously of his/her list of prospective clients. He/She will document his/her sales development activity for each client (frequency and nature of contact, summary of discussions and evaluation of the status of the relationship), and will communicate this documented activity to the Sales Manager regularly (this information will be documented and communicated in the form of periodic reports). He/She will provide a sales forecast at the start of every month, which is expected to be reasonably accurate and reliable.
Professional/Technical Knowledge: He/She will develop, maintain and enhance his/her professional and technical knowledge by reviewing industry publications, general research and participation in professional networking activities.
Team Playing: He/She will be expected to help with Clients accounts other than his/her own as and when this becomes necessary.
• Providing monthly progress sales report in relation with an approved annual sales plan to Sales & Marketing Manager.
• Daily, weekly & monthly check of sales achievements.
• Ensuring that specified sales targets are met in terms of quantity and quality.
• Achieving agreed revenue, volume and margin targets.
• Ensuring client satisfaction and following-up on all client needs and inquiries in an efficient manner.
• Managing the sales budget on a day to day basis.
• Ensuring that all promotional material is used and utilized for the best of the organization only.
• Analyzing and reporting on sales results on a regular basis.
Education, Skills, Experience required:
• Bachelor’s in business administration, Fine Arts, Applied Arts, Engineering, or any relevant
• 2-5 years of relevant experience.
• Good command of English language
• High Analytical Skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to open new leads and close deals.
• Flexible team player with ability to work on own initiative & consistently meet demanding deadlines.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and capable to work under high pressure with positive attitude
• Proficiency in using MS Office application
• Good communicator
• Maintain sense of urgency
• Straightforward, honest, team player
• Confident and persistent
• Self- actualized
• Creative ability and imagination.
• Excellent presentation and demonstration skills both in a group setting and on the phone
• Some travel required