Job description :
Ensuring all warehouse activities, Material Receiving, Inspection, and Storage & Issue of Material to the plant and dispatch of product to customers
Monitoring the incoming and outgoing Shipments.
Ensuring high degree of stock accuracy & reconciliation of inventory statements.
Preparation of material yield report, ensuring accurate material,
Responsible to control the labours with good efficiency.
Elfab software is being used to control the transactions and stock updates.
Monitoring the procedural activities being performed according to the company policy
Responsible to handle the health and safety and security of working area.
Space management, material stacking , identification codes and dispatch frequency
,and shipments discussion is made on daily basis.
Conducting planning with procurement manager to ensure highest possible fill rate.
Well knowledge of incoterms and documentation.
Other Important Accountabilities:
– Perform necessary logistics and related duties and responsibilities
– Check and feedback on inventory status and stock level.
– Provide feedback and accurate statistics on store operations and procedures
– Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience Profile:
Import & Export ,Management,
ERP -preferably SAP (supply chain management).
– 2+ Year supervision experience with a clean record
Minimum Qualification Profile:
– Bachelor degree in accounting, business administration or relevant.
– Diploma in logistics or related field is an asset.
– Very good command of English language.