Job description :
– Accurately create new material data and maintain existing data by referring catalogs or PDF files in SAP/AXP.
– Provide hands-on support to SAP Process Owners in the continuous improvement of material master data accuracy and consistency. Actively contribute to material master data cleanup projects in preparation for SAP implementation.
– Monitor the progress of approval work flow to ensure that all materials move through the designated approval streams to meet design verification as well as regulatory and statutory requirements.
– Proactively identify and implement workflow process improvements to increase Speed to Market and facilitate Operational Excellence. Document these process improvements through Procedures and Work Instructions (QWI).
– Define and Lead/Assist Training Material Data Users (Sales/Marketing//Engineering/Finance/Supply Chain, etc) with regard to Material Data, Product Labeling and MRP/SAP.
– Design and Deploy Labeling Standards.
– Create material records and maintain changes in SAP through the NPR (New Product Requests) and related databases.
– Cross Train with other team members to further enhance value to the organization.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Important Accountabilities:
– Material data integrity and management of product label standards and controls.
– Organizational understanding of system and software requirements.
– Adherence to standards and regulations.
– Prompt and error free creation and maintenance of Data.
– Rush tender entries in SAP and AXP