Job description :
• Be a major individual contributor of coding on the team who is comfortable working independently
• Develop software features based on visual mockups or user stories
• Monitor the mobile ecosystem for native platform changes and innovative apps that can be leveraged internally for performance or user experience improvements
• Extend testing capabilities by writing unit tests, creating integration tests and assisting in QA testing during development
• Ensure reliability by always taking into consideration performance and different network connection scenarios
• Prototype user experience concepts prior to new feature implementation
• Demonstrate a deep appreciation for good design
Desired Skills & Experience
• Smart and gets things done
• Contributed to several apps in the App or Play Store
• Strong Knowledge of React Native and Swift and/or Java programming languages
• Experience with every stage of software development process: design, architecture, maintenance, deployment, code reviews, documentation, etc.
• Up to date with the latest iOS and Android best practices
• Seeks out product design opportunities. Our design team is excellent, so don\'t fret if you\'re not an aesthetic designer.
• Very clear written and verbal communicator