Job description :
1. Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
2. Generating and sharing content daily that builds meaningful connections
3. Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
4. Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
5. Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
6. Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
7. Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
8. Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
9. Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
10. Collaborate with other departments (Recruitment, Overseas etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate recruitment campaigns
11. Document application and web site changes or change procedures.
12. Develop or document style guidelines for web site content.
13. Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve the website issues.
14. Update all jobs status ongoing website jobs.
1. SEO knowledge
2. Photoshop basics
3. Visual intelligence