Job description :
1. Key Accountabilities:
• Prepare and maintain proper books of accounts, accounting records and supporting schedules for the preparation of complete and up-to-date financial statements in accordance with the company and Egypt laws and regulations.
• Plan and prepare the financial statements in timely manner according to the audit schedules to ensure full compliance to each audit queries and comments.
• Prepare and execute efficient and accurate data entry into the accounting system other applicable financial systems to promote smooth running of the Company’s operations and the development of good internal control system.
• Execute and process all sales and transactions made by the Company and timely payment of all invoices, advances and claims.
• Plan and manage the tax obligations and other matters which have tax implications to the Company.
• Plan and administer the Company’s funds and financial resources and always ensure the Company has sufficient money to meet its liabilities as and when they fall due.
2. Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting.
• At least 2 to 5 years of experience in Finance & Accounts.
• Prior experience with EGPC is highly preferable.
• Professional identity with high integrity.
• Good team player.
• Able to work under minimal supervision.
• Willing to work extra hours.
• Excellent command of English.
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
• Possess planning, organizing, problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills.