Job description :
1. Prepare purchase orders and review for accuracy.
Monitor all types purchase requisitions (PR) to determine the correctness of stocks information
2. Check AMICO Group stocks and maximizes the usage of the same after taking approvals from the stock owner
3. Approve suppliers pro-forma invoice and monitor it to determine correctness of information, calculation etc.
Any discrepancy in buying price should be reported to the relevant authority for approval and should forward the same to the master data team for price update
4. Follow up for the needed items from the issuance of purchase requisition till issuing of the goods receipt (GR) including purchase orders, shipping details, etc.
Follow up with suppliers for the back order quantity to fulfill the pending requirements.
SAP system data entry of purchase orders (update PO) and confirmed delivery dates.
Detect research and resolve purchasing issues and problems with incorrect orders, invoices and shipments.
5. Work cooperatively with customer services and warehouse managers to determine availability, pricing, shipping and receiving.
Any queries related to order status by customer service/sales or any related parties should be responded within the same working day.
Coordinate with shipping and clearing team for facilitating smooth shipping and clearance
Other Important Accountabilities:
– Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Key Business Competencies:
– Communication Skills Strong interpersonal, oral and written
– Analytical skills: The ability to visualize, articulate, and solve both complex and uncomplicated problems and concepts and make decisions that make sense based on all available information. Particularly
– Results focused: The ability and drive for achieving and surpassing targets against internal or external standards of excellence. This is about showing a passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement in your procurement process.
– Negotiation skills: The ability to persuade, influence and explore positions and alternatives to reach outcomes that will gain acceptance of all parties and will also meet your organization’s strategic procurement objectives.
– Relationship management: The ability to leverage interpersonal skills to establish rapport and develop relationships with all key stakeholders: suppliers, customers & colleagues.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
– High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Minimum Qualification Profile:
– Bachelor’s degree – Field of study : Commerce, Business administration, Logistics or Pharmaceutical
Minimum Experience Profile:
– From 3–5 years’ experience in a procurement role
– Employee is subjected to follow company code of conduct & ethics.
– Employee is subjected to protect company premises from any hazard situation.
– Maintain company relationships in/outside.
– Procurement specialist
– Procurement Supervisor
– Procurement Manager
– Supply Chain Manager