Job description :
BSc of Supply Chain, Commerce or any related area.
Master\'s degree is a plus.
* Sets the proposal of Overall Procurement Sector\'s objectives in alignment with the organization strategy & monitors the tracking of the operation to assure a high standards of performance.
* Directs the Continuous improvements through developing people & processes.
* Manages to assure the implementation of Procurement best practices.
* Supports the procurement staff across various sections within procurement sector with the contemporary techniques. (Direct, Contracting & Sourcing)
* liaises with the heads of the concerned departments to fulfill their needs through leading the procurement team.
* Collaborates with the supply chain team to ensure accurate Forecasting and inventory planning. (To avoid out of stock case).
* Reviews & updates the supplier lists to develop the procurement process & a void lake of suppliers list. (Supplier list enhancement)
* Monitors the Procurement team\'s Performance standards & guides them to achieve their KPIs.
* Manages to achieve cost minimizing through the effective & efficient Procurement process, while keeping a high standards of the procurement operations.
Excellent Negotiation & Communication skills
Strong time management