Job description :
1. Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position / FMCG Background ( highest preference for candidates with experience in sales sector )
2. Very good English comprehension
1. Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
2. Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
3. Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork
4. Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities
5. Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
6. Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
7. Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
8. Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
9. Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
10. Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
11. Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
12. Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals
13. Provide management with information or training related to interviewing, performance appraisals, counseling techniques, or documentation of performance issues.
14. Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications
15. Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
16. Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
17. Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
18. Advise management on organizing, preparing, or implementing recruiting or retention programs.
19. Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.