Job description :
• Analyze and monitor the transactions taking place in an organization and ensure that they are recorded according to the accounting standards.
• Prepare financial statements and reports within the deadline and mark entries in the accounts book.
• Anticipate the challenges in the financial system of the organization and prepare a plan of action to counter it.
• Monitor the physical assets of the company, their depreciation value and take effective steps to manage them.
• Ensure that the bank account numbers are correct and make timely payments to Vendors, Partners etc.
• Assist external and internal auditors during audit.
• Make annual journal entries
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations and Ad Hoc Reporting.
• Implementation of Accounting Software
• Auditing & Tax Reporting
• Accounts Receivables
• Accounts Payable
• Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
o A Bachelor\\\'s degree in accounting from a reputed university.
o 4-5 years of experience in a similar or related field.
o Ability to build effective relationships with line managers and employees in all level of the business
o High proficiency in Excel required
o Ability to demonstrate a professional, confidant and “can do” attitude.
o Excellent organization and time management skills.
o Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
o Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented.
o Ability to work under pressure.