Job description :
• Handling daily tasks with management and site visits when needed.
• Supervising the errand boy.
• Emailing and calling clients to confirm orders.
• Receiving, following up and executing confirmed orders with workshops.
• Receiving finished orders from production and coordinating delivery.
• Ensuring quality control over finished items before delivery, wrapping and merchandising for delivery.
• Keeping track of inventory in stock and at outlets, updating sold items and ensuring their replacement, visiting outlets to make sure products are well displayed.
• Responsible for daily finances.
• Monitoring orders and requests from Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Etsy and Website (Every 3 hours during working hours, once each evening, and once daily during the weekend)
• Updating descriptions and prices on website.
• Writing 60 comments and liking 500 photos per day on relevant Instagram posts to generate traffic to Beit Matta’s account.
• Filtering the page\\\\\\\'s followers on a weekly basis.
• Scheduling posts
• Helping in the creative thinking (organising photoshoots, coming up with collection names, creating brochures with designer)
• Preferably graduate in Fine Arts or Design school.
• Excellent command of English and Arabic.
• Experience with customer service, creative thinking and problem-solving.
• Experience in managing and supervising others.
• Experience in quality control, administrative and organisational skills.
• Marketing background is a plus
• Professional courtesy towards clients, workers and artisans.
• Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
• Customer service driven.
• Proven time management and organisational skills.
• Strong follow up and networking skills.
• Meticulous and detail-oriented.
• Hard-worker, dedicated, persistent.
• Able to take decisions and work independently to meet objectives.
• Excellent listener, and ability to maintain follow up, problem solver, able to meet deadlines.
• Multi-tasker, can support a variety of tasks at once and work under pressure.
• Photoshop and illustrator knowledge for basic picture editing, placing logos on pictures, drawing 2D designs is a plus.
• Photography and graphic design is a plus