Job description :
Primary purpose of job:
To provide professional advice and services with respect to Qatari law, litigation and internal governance matters.
Experience & Skills:
- Eligible to practice law in Qatar or any similar jurisdiction.- Very good command of English.- Excellent drafting skills.
- At least 12 years of general legal practice including most of the practice areas listed above.
- Familiar with Qatari laws or any similar jurisdiction.- Prior knowledge of boards and general assemblies secretariat
- Must have proficient using Microsoft Word.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry being highly advantageous.
- Bachelors of Law (LLB) or equivalent from recognized Arabic University, preferably master degree of law.