Job description :
The role holder is responsible for driving the end to end talent management strategy to attract, develop and retain the right talent so that skill needs are fulfilled across departments and locations. He/she works closely with line managers and the organizations top management in identifying the current and expected talent gaps and develops short, medium and long term strategies to attract such resources. The front line recruitment team’s delivery and optimum use of external recruitment vendors are the responsibility of the role holder. Identifying development needs (technical and behavioral), developing and implementing the training calendar and performance management fall within the core responsibilities of this role.
Recruitment & Manpower planning
• Delivery of recruitment operational results against agreed operational SLA’s and KPI’s. These would include but not be limited to time to hire, quality of hire and cost of hire.
• Create sustainable and cost effective talent sourcing strategies supporting the business with new creative ways for directly sourcing candidates as well managing a preferred supplier list of agencies.
• Work with the hiring managers to finalize the job description, role briefing and key expectations of the role towards focused talent search.
• Provide strong relationship management and interfacing between the recruitment team and the hiring managers providing hiring status, advice on creative sourcing strategies etc.
• Work with the recruitment team and hiring managers to improve and embed best practices to maximize efficiency and improve the number of highly suitable applicants.
• Build strong business relationships with hiring manager(s) to continue to provide best in class recruitment solutions by understanding current and future hiring needs and responding quickly with the right action plan.
• Through the recruitment team, provide regular and accurate reporting on recruitment metrics and detailed candidate tracking to hiring managers, stake holders and senior management ensuring 100% data accuracy.
• Improve on reporting system and structure as and when needed to accommodate the business and build consistency.
• Provide strong leadership to the front line recruitment team in their day to day functioning.
• Direct, monitor and improve the recruitment team’s operational delivery and ensure that the operational SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
• Lead the manpower planning process in close coordination with other internal stakeholders with a view to rationalize resource utilization and support the business in meeting its efficiency and cost targets
Training & Development
• Drive the learning and development activities including Training Need Analysis, Content Development and Training Score card.
• Prepare training calendars and conduct training programs (technical & behavioral) with internal and external trainers.
• Develops and implements leadership development programs that aligned with the organizations desired culture and expectations.
• Design and implement organization wide plans for career development of employees including creation of IDP’s for high potential employees and clear strategies to identify and manage low performers.
• Design and implement an organization wide succession planning process. This would include identification of critical/high risk roles, developing risk mitigation strategies for those roles and creating clear career paths for possible successors.
• Document Learning Analytics which are able to measure the Return on Investment on learning.
• Implement the Performance Management cycle including KPI setting, mid-year review, annual review and performance rating calibration.
• Implement the talent assessment and succession planning process
• Ensure the implementation of the organization’s Competency Framework (Technical & Behavioral) is embedded in every process of talent management
Engagement and Retention
• Drive the employee engagement activities focused on company values & customer intimacy across locations.
• Ensures consistent on-boarding, assimilation and new hire orientation across the organization by directing and monitoring the on-boarding operations.
• Implement employee recognition programs to enhance employee motivation and morale.
• Drive developmental initiatives like engagement surveys, open communication forums, skip meetings to check the pulse of employees.
• Bachelor\'s degree in Management.
• MBA (desired but not mandatory)
• HR certifications (desired but not mandatory)
• 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in HR with specific focus on recruitment and development.
• Experience in IT recruitment is mandatory. The candidate should have held a front line recruitment role involving sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer negotiation etc.
• Recruitment team management experience is mandatory.
• Training and Development experience in IT industry will be a plus but not mandatory. Industry experience in knowledge based industries is mandatory.
• Within T&D, the candidate should have experience in identifying training needs, developing and implementing training calendars and implementing a performance management system. Experience in implementing succession and career planning activities will be a plus.
• Fluency in English & Arabic (desirable not mandatory)
• Ability to handle pressure while sustaining a positive attitude, good people skills and quality oriented.
• High level of interpersonal skills
• Strong Analytical skills