Job description :
• B.Sc. in Electronics/Computer Engineering.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as a key team player.
• Oral and written fluency in English.
• From 0 to 3 years of experience in design, development, and testing of complex embedded
software preferably in embedded communications/network protocols.
• Exposure to multiple phases of product lifecycle: requirements, design, implementation,
testing, and customer product integration.
• Experience with at least one RTOS such as Threadx, Nucleus, and microC, FreeRTOS,
embedded /RT Linux.
Good in C/C++. Python/Perl or other scripting language is a plus.
• Experience with one of the wireless standards such as IEEE 802.15.x, IEEE 802.11x, LTE,
GSM is a plus.