Job description :
1) Convincing prospective clients that your agency is the right one to handle their sale and agree on the terms.
2) Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database.
3) Handling meetings and site visits with the client.
4) Finding buyers in a position to proceed with purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price.
5) Prepare and present business proposals to convince clients and secure deal.
6) Perform phone calls and present projects which match client’s needs & follow up with them.
7) Monitor the property market to watch out for new and old properties up for sale.
8) Report all the closed deals clients to the Sales Manager.
9) Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of government housing/property laws and policies.
10) Evaluate the objectives of developer’s to identify their needs and requirements.