Job description :
1. Partner with operational department heads to identify hiring needs and execute sourcing and recruiting plans.
2. Implement the strategy and methodology about CV screening and candidates sourcing through effective channels including proactive search, networking, internet postings, etc.
3. Effectively manage the candidate process, including assessments, interview coordination, offer negotiation and placement and on-boarding procedures.
4. Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
5. Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
6. Promote companys reputation as \"best place to work”
7. Review, update and suggest enhancements to recruitment policies/ practices and methodologies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
8. Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports & Analysis to the rest of the team.
9. Issue Medical checkup letters and conduct background reference on candidates and ensure all new employees signed their JDs before joining.
10. Responsible for Employee referrals program, follow-up and payment.
BA in relevant discipline.
3-5 years of experience in same position in multi-national organization.
Ideal Candidate should have experience in white as well as Blue collars recruitment as well as mass recruitment.
IT Excellent Keyboard skills. Professional user of MS including ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
3 - 5 Years.
Excellent Communication Skills
Goal oriented & Resourceful
Time Management Skills
Good judgment and decision making skills