Job description :
Assist in the planning, oversee, manage & control the co. marketing activities in the assigned geographical areas, including sales & distribution operations, customer relations interface & marketing development initiatives ensuring that team members are focused on profitability, growth targets & building Teldene® brand equity and in support of the strategic direction.
1. Develop and nurture relationships with customers
2. Provide the superior position with all the customers related information necessary to build the yearly Commercial Budget and the 3-5 years Business Plan.
3. Implement pricing policy in relevant market and devise pricing tactics within management guide lines, in order to maximize the return to Co.
4. Supervise all activities with the customers as to new opportunities, product information, offers, orders, contracts, negotiations, deliveries invoices, credit terms, receivable /collection after sales services, claims
5. Assist deciding and launching new products in conjunction with the Technical Support Team
6. Help in closing complex claims, ensuring Co.\'s complain handling procedure is followed
7. Make sure Co. relation with customers is maintained to the best of partnership practice
8. Efficiently plan for customer regular visits and commercial reports to the management.
*University degree in engineering / marketing, business studies or a relevant discipline preferably in a scientific or technical area
*8 - 10 years extensive experience in the Petrochemicals, Polymers & Chemicals sales and operations including 5 years in a leadership role
*Knowledge and expertise in the Petrochemicals industry and regional markets
*Influencing and advanced negotiation skills
*Effective oral and written communication skills and fluent in English
*Ability to successfully manage meetings
*Developed giving and receiving feedback skills
*Developed planning Skills