Job description :
1. Determines annual sales gross-profit plans / strategies by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results for each business unit.
2. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing monthly sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for the business portfolio.
3. Managing all sales channels KA, MM, Traditional Trade, Wholesalers, and PS.
4. Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development. & assessing their performance against KPI’s.
5. Leading the sales monthly meeting to communicate / agree on the monthly plan / target s & objectives
6. Communicating with other functions heads to overcome any obstacles related to the sales operations
7. Leading the monthly SNOP meeting with suppliers to agree on the next month plans , promotions , & updates
8. Manage the day to day communication channel with the suppliers to ensure a smooth implementation of the monthly plans
9. Develop and Incorporate company procedures and policies to ensure operating under standard operations procedures.
10. Build strong relationship with the customers in order to maintain good revenue growth
11. Monitor and review project activities and ensure its completion within scheduled time and budget.
12. Presenting sales results to the top management on a quarterly and annual basis.
13. Manage business activities focusing on financial and strategic growth of organization.
14. Analyze sales reports to identify plans achievements and take necessary corrective actions on time
15. Explore and analyze market trends and identify new opportunities in assigned region.
16. Leading the Coordination between trade marketing team & Suppliers to develop and implement operational plans for new product launches & price up
17. Diagnose operational issues and develop effective and timely solutions.