Job description :
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Build and execute social media strategy & tailor to each channel through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure brand consistency.
• Design visuals for
(Facebook time line cover, profile pic, thumbnails, posts ads, landing pages, etc.) to make social content engaging and memorable. Create demos and other storytelling styles in video format to strengthen emotional connections, engagement levels, and marketing initiatives.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content.
• Execute all social content and campaigns to increase brand awareness, engagement and traffic, and in-house marketing activities.
• Monitor effective posts for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, report and evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
• Communicate with followers; respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
• Update SADKO website on monthly bases and upon events.
• Shall handle execution of in-house activities.
• University degree in Business / marketing.
• E-marketing diploma is preferable.
• 3-5 years experience in the same position.
• Experience Technical marketing (Particularly digital marketing).
• Media and communication experience.
• Public relations abilities.