Job description :
Responsible for leading the development and implementation of a company’s marketing, social media, branding and communication activities.
- Assist & monitoring in marketing plan preparation, including budget.
- Assist in the development & reviewing of external & internal communications including press releases, brochures, Ads, flyers, web site content, social media & general marketing materials.
- Manage vendors and negotiate with suppliers:
Brief the Creative Services team in design, copy, image, and content needs in the development of sales tools, collateral, advertisements, tradeshow booth graphics, events, websites, and other promotional activities.
- Assist in developing branding strategies, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral.
- Maintaining detailed project records and update presentations & reports with every activity related to marketing programs.
- Ensure consistency in the marketing message in all communications.
- Assist in events & production materials,
- Establish quotes, production schedules, and delivery of materials to distribution vendor partner.
- Partner with other departments to gather projects needs and specifications, if needed
- Monitor and report project expenses and process invoices with accounts payable.
- Support development of marketing and promotional materials for tradeshows,
- Help set up and improve workflow processes when and where needed.
- Review all advertising and marketing projects to ensure they are completed on time, within budget and with uncompromising quality. This includes opening new projects, concept development, managing creative job list, and final disposition of completed projects.
Key Skills & Competencies:
• Strong organizational & event planning
• Experience in copywriting English & Arabic, strong editing, proof read & other forms of marketing communication material
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
• Comfortable with web-based project management tools and collaboration technologies
• Familiar with printing & production process & traders signage & inside store stands
• Results driven, flexible, proactive & able to work autonomously & in a team
• Problem solving attitude
• Ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business management or related field
• 3-5 years\' experience in marketing or related function at agency or internal marcom department.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office & familiar with social media channels.