Job description :
• Understand the project(s) specific cost procedures and carry out all work in accordance with it.
• Study and understand all relevant project documents relating to cost management.
• Producing regular cost reports and advising management of any forecast cost overruns as soon as possible to allow corrective actions to be taken in a timely manner.
• Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress, etc
• Work with all relevant project personnel to ensure that cost control procedures are in place.
• Assist is setting up project(s) with Computerized Cost System upon agreed format.
• Highlighting cost areas of concern and suggesting areas of improvement.
• Maintaining comprehensive accessible registers of variations and change orders.
• Liaising with the all departments with regards to establishing monthly evaluation of work done, goods received and services rendered for invoice preparation and verification.
• Engineering and construction activities monitoring, progress measurement, trending and forecasting Cost at Completion.
• Ensure that all cost related work is in compliance with contract(s).
Qualifications & Skills.
• 8-10 years’ experience in project cost control
• Strong management, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English language.
• High computer literacy and good working knowledge of relevant cost software.
• Degree from Architecture or Civil Engineering and any relevant accredited institution would be considered an advantage.