Job description :
Go with Maersk graduate program is an accelerated learning experience where our leaders have partnered with the University of California, Berkeley. As we utilize our position as an integrated transport & logistics company, the 2-year program will build the skills that you’ll need to continue travel abroad, and continue you journey with Maersk.
The program consists of 5 rotational modules
1- Module 1: Get to know Marsek.
2- Module 2: Gain Strategic Perspective: industry context and commercial acumen.
3- Module 3: Changing with the world digitization disruptive strategies
4- Module 4: Understanding the End to end transportation chain
5- Module 5: Apply your knowledge to the new experiences abroad.
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
• Master’s level education in Business or other relevant discipline with a maximum of 3 years’ work experience after graduation, in parallel with education or between degrees.
• Alignment with our values.
• Track record of success in a high paced environment.
• Ambition and drive to excel together with others.
• An international mind-set and inclusive behavior.
• Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in transport and logistics.
• International mobility and willingness to travel.
• An excellent command of spoken and written English.
In Customer Service you will:
• Builds strong and lasting relationships with customers
• Has responsibility for the end to end customer experience
• Engages in constructive problem resolution and provides solutions
• Proactively monitors and manages the end to end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures
• Addresses root causes and seeks continuous improvements; is constantly looking for ways to improve work processes
• Works independently and assists the team in realizing goals and standards; shares knowledge and best practices
• Understands the customers business drivers and leverages them to continuously improve cooperation and process to the mutual benefit of the company and the customers
• May be responsible for simplification and standardization of import and counter processes and conducts audits to ensure compliance with policies
In Sales you will:
• Build strong and lasting relationship with assigned customer portfolio
• Deliver results and achieve go-to market strategy
• Represent the Maersk brand externally and deliver the value proposition to the assigned customer portfolio
• Gather market feedback and relay it to the necessary internal stakeholders
• Share best practice and work with the team to deliver company results