Job description :
- Exploring new opportunities and analyzing business needs.
- Creating and Developing new concepts for Company Properties.
- Formulating Product mix and specifications.
- Developing and implementing tenant mix and leasing plans.
- Reviewing Developments financial models.
- Managing the sales cycle of each prospects from initial contact to closing the deal.
- Generating and Monitoring cash flow for developments.
- Managing Porto-folio of existing customers and ensuring that their needs are being satisfied.
- Coordinating with all Al-Ismaelia\'s teams concerning new ongoing developments.
- 8 - 10 years of related experience.
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Business Administration or relevant qualifications.
- MBA is a plus.
- Strong Connection with a wide range of retailers.
- Excellent Arabic.
- Fluent English Speaker is a must.
- Strong Oral & Verbal Communication skills.
- Strong Clients relationship Management.
- Innovative and forward thinking with a strong vision.
Skills required :
Verbal Communication Skills | Expert
Oral Communication Skills | Expert
Masters | Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or relevant qualifications | | | 0
English | Excellent
Benefits & allowances: