Job description :
Job Description: And not limited to
• Responsible for Managing all Engineering activities
• Plan, execute and supervise construction and infrastructure projects efficiently using new techniques, methods and equipment.
• Ensure best engineering solutions and management to execute large scale infrastructure projects
• Responsible for handling Outsourced and Subcontracted Engineering services
• Develop procedures, plans, and guidelines for technical projects implementation.
• Develop and manage relationships and maintain effective communications with equipment suppliers and subcontracted service providers.
• Manage annual plan for capital projects including feasibility study, budgeting, implementation and spending control.
• Set the technology objectives to contribute in future development and expansions.
• Provide technical support for spare parts local manufacturing & technical purchases
• Plan, direct, manage and oversee engineering liaison activities for the rehabilitation programs and other special projects.
• Manage allocated requirements with outsourcing and subcontracting engineering service providers.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical) Major
• 10+ years of engineering / projects’ management experience within manufacturing environment
• SAP Knowledge is a preference
• Advanced PC skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Power Point).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet strict deadlines
• Creative problem-solving and analytical skills
• Combined technical / business knowledge within industrial environment
• Develop and achieve departmental/company goals and objectives
• Demonstrate time management and leadership skills.
• Managing projects, resources in an effective and efficient manner
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• The ability to respond to common inquiries from internal and external customers in effective verbal and written communication skill.
• Proven track record of efficient and effective management in a multinational company
• Age: 35 to 40 years
• Gender: Male