Job description :
1. Supporting payroll users on HITS applications.
2. Executing the change of status job on the HITS server.
3. Adding pay codes to existing formulas of total cost and fee’s pay codes.
4. Opening new pay runs for specific companies.
5. Closing current months for specific companies.
6. Archiving daily backups and copying them to the external hard disk.
7. Creating new customers on the AX application.
8. Opening new periods at the beginning of every month
9. Creating project contracts on AX.
10. Creating new projects on AX.
11. Creating new workers on AX.
12. Mapping new companies from HITS to AX.
13. Performing the backup strategy.
14. Closing current year for specific companies (HITS).
15. Opening new periods at the beginning of every year (AX).
16. Interact with various internal IT support functions, Development, Operations.
- Preferred working Microsoft Dynamic AX.