Job description :
• Reporting to W.H & production Manager
• Responsible for carrying out the instructions according to department schedule including the following duties.
Key Responsibilities: The critical responsibilities and skills of this position. List in order of importance. Do not include anything, which is less than 5% of the job.
• Managing the warehouses activities and staff according to the daily production and WH plans.
• Supervise the preparation of pre-batches according to the production plan.
• Supervise the delivery and receiving activities, processes and steps.
• Take care of documentation preparation for all delivery and receiving activities.
• Handling the delivery process according to the shipping documents.
• Ensuring the implementation and assurance of results in the W.H organization , Cleaning and quality proposals.
• Supervising the hygiene of W.H area according to GMPs rules.
• Supervising and take care of the calibration and maintenance of W.H equipment.
• Confirm and assure the full implementation of quality and food safety requirements.
• Confirm and assure the full implementation of the safety requirements and rules.
Key Competencies: The critical behaviors of this position. Check 3-4 of the job’s most important competencies. For competency definitions, refer to the Performance Management Process Manual, pages 11-13.
Job Knowledge 0
Problem Solving 0
Results Orientation 0
Customer Orientation 0
Interpersonal Skills/Communication 0
Dealing with Change 0
Development of Subordinates 0
Business Knowledge 0
Requirements: Briefly describe the educational background, job-related experience, technical knowledge or skills necessary to perform the job.
• University degree & BSc preferably in industry.
• 3-4 years’ experience in related field (food industry or pharmaceuticals).