Job description :
Job Description: And not limited to
• Responsible for managing all supply chain activities (Planning, Transportation and warehousing)
• Identify and implement continuous improvements within the supply chain department
• Lead the supply planning function; production planning and required materials planning.
• Manage inventories to maximize inventory turns, and optimize customer service.
• Design/implement warehousing strategies for components and finished goods.
• Manage the supply planning, deliveries and performance management.
• Monitor orders’ delivery and cooperate with commercial team to plan and ensure on time deliveries.
• Manage third party service provider within supply chain domain; loading, transportation, etc.
• Track and report service level parameters with internal and external customers.
• Collaborate with all departments to improve communication & streamline processes to deliver business objectives and improve customer services.
• Lead the warehousing, customization and dispatch operations across all product lines.
• Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
• More than 10 years of experience in Supply Chain, Engineering and Projects Management Manufacturing
• Extensive experience in planning, executing, and continuous improvement of the Supply Chain functions
• Excellent combined technical and business knowledge within industrial environment
• Excellent planning, organizing and communication skills
• Committed to identifying and implementing continuous improvements within the supply chain
• SAP background is a PLUS
• Ability to solve problems
• Advanced PC skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Power Point).
• Ability to deal with different teams and influence cross-functional teams
• Previous industrial background in (Ceramics, Engineering, Chemical or FMCG) is preferred
• The ability to communicate in English and Arabic fluently.
• Age: 40 to 48 years
• Gender: Male