Job description :
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Lead the day-to-day actuals and forecast process:
a. Own the analysis of the Forecast and Actuals vs relevant time periods (Plan, PY,
b. Gross Profit Control: Key coordination role between the major parties influencing
the Gross Profit development – operations, logistics, SOIP, purchasing.
c. Below the line P&L lines
d. Price Mix Volume
e. Financial Ratios
f. Manufacturing performance (link Manufacturing organization to the P&L)
g. Cash Flow Analysis
h. Special projects (strategic initiatives) tracking and Investments analysis
2. Actively contribute to setting up the basis of the GLOBAL Financial Analysis process by
participating in setting up of quality profitability reporting by different business dimensions.
3. Proactively come up with ideas for Process improvement and Lead Streamlining
• Communication across all Finance sub-departments and other functions
• System update and change (i.e. SAP related, BW link,….)
• Participate in cross functional improvement team
• In charge of setting a more formal communication process (i.e. closing meeting with all functions) in Egypt and with the Headquarter
4. Major participant in the BW \\ SAP management reporting implementations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
• The ability to communicate in English and Arabic fluently.
• Computer skills – full awareness of using MS applications.
• 7+ years of experience in Finance in a Fortune 500 multinational company.
• Exposure to financial analysis, operations analysis, financial reporting, and internal controls is a significant asset.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experienced team player.
• Advanced spreadsheet skills is a must with capability to navigate to most common Financial system
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage deadlines.
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Demonstrated strong project management skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Internal Audit background is an asset
• Males only