Job description :
* B.Sc. degree in Engineering.
* Experience in manufacturing or technical project management with a good understanding of organization, operations excellence techniques and management of teams
* 10 years’ experience in heavy industrial organization with Multinational experience.
* Ensure safety management systems are implemented, and driving a ‘safety’ culture
* Drive operational performance to achieve monthly production targets, Identifying and prioritizing plant losses and initiating continuous improvement.
* Support the Plant Manager in forming the plant business strategy and play a key role in delivering against the strategy.
* Control operational costs against budget, and deliver cost reductions in coordination with Maintenance & Quality managers.
* Drive a culture of engagement, commitment and continuous improvement within the plant, coaching and developing a leadership style amongst the management population that will develop this culture.