Job description :
Summary: Briefly state the primary purpose of this position.
• Supervision on the daily/ routine and non-routine production activities to ensure the full implementation of the applied production plan.
• Reporting to Production Manager
• Responsible for carrying out the instructions according to department schedule including the following duties.
Key Responsibilities: The critical responsibilities and skills of this position. List in order of importance. Do not include anything, which is less than 5% of the job.
• Supervising employees to ensure the implementation of all production processes and resolve operational problems.
• Adjust production processes and the use of raw materials.
• Reporting and ensure the production performance & reporting any defects to production manager .
• Check the equipment of production and general condition.
• Ensuring the implementation and assurance of results in the production, Cleaning and quality proposals.
• Supervising the hygiene of production area according to GMPs rules.
• Supervising the calibration of production equipment.
• Follow and improve the performance of the operators.
• Confirm and assure the full implementation of quality and food safety requirements.
• Confirm and assure the full implementation of the safety requirements and rules.
Key Competencies: The critical behaviors of this position. Check 3-4 of the job’s most important competencies. For competency definitions, refer to the Performance Management Process Manual, pages 11-13.
Job Knowledge 0
Problem Solving 0
Results Orientation 0
Customer Orientation 0
Interpersonal Skills/Communication 0
Dealing with Change 0
Development of Subordinates 0
Business Knowledge 0
Requirements: Briefly describe the educational background, job-related experience, technical knowledge or skills necessary to perform the job.
• University degree & BSc preferably in industry.
• 3-4 years’ experience in related field (food industry or pharmaceuticals).