Job description :
1. Responsible for payroll and personnel affairs with the interpretation and implementation of regulations, systems and procedures
2. The implementation of laws and own workforce and its correspondence relating to these topics
3. Maintaining constant communication with government offices (Labor and Insurance offices)
5. Follow-up the daily tasks for all team members
6. Approve all Bills and expenses for salaries after revision according to company policy
7. Follow-up report collection and review any delays with the rest of the team
9. Prepare monthly report on all salaries and invoices issued to be reviewed with the finance department before submission
10. Evaluate Team Performance on a yearly basis
11. Supervise and ensure payment of social and health insurance for all employees.
- Company Will provide Excellent Package to the qualified candidate.
- Senior Payroll & Personnel Manager is needed for our clients contracted with Premier.