Job description :
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Manufacturing experience
Responsible and accountable for the smooth running of the company computer systems /ERP within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines, supervising the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
Provides hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure maximum access to and implementation of technology services and resources.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage, upgrade, and maintain company Information technology systems and IT policy.
2. Administers, maintains and preserves the security of company database and Information.
3. Trouble shooting and maintenance of computer systems, networks and servers.
4. Coordinate from planning to implementation of IT Projects.
5. Provide IT Solutions to business problems, and develop business decision support systems.
6. Keep updated with the latest IT Trends that serves company Business.
7. Technical Support installs and configures the Pcs, Domain Servers, hosting Website.
8. Install and Manage Exchange Mail server 2010 & 2013.
9. Install and manage the Firewall TMG 2010 and ISA 2006.
10. Install and Manage Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
11. Manage the network devices (PCs, Servers, Mobile Devices, Routers, Switches, Access Point, Printers, Fax, Time attendance Machine and IP Cameras.
12. Make IT plan to upgrade the Network Devices, PCs, servers and Printers to the latest Technology to achieve the High performance and security.
13. Manage the Schedule Backup and recover the data and protect the data from the loss.
14. Protect the Network from Virus, hack and mail Spams or data stolen.
15. Support company ERP system.
16. Install and manage Hyper-V and Virtual environment.
17. Get Offers and Purchase the IT Requirement with best prices.
18. Superior Technical Support for company users
19. Establishes, maintains and manages user\\\\\\\'s accounts. Installs, modifies and maintains systems and utility software on server computer systems. Provides server support related to other software.
20. Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance, & reduce down time.
21. Establishes, verify, check integrity of Daily, weekly and monthly backups.
Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
-Expertise in data center management and data governance
-Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
-Supervisory experience and Ability to manage personnel
-Proficiency in MS Office applications
-Customer service focus
-Problem analysis and problem-solving
-Planning and organizing
INTERNAL CROSS WORKING RELATIONS (DEPARTMENTAL):
Education: BS in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or similar field
Relevant Experience : Proven working experience as an IT manager from 3 to 5 years or relevant experience
Technical Knowledge: ERP implantation and management
Computer Skills: Hardware and software
Language Ability: Good command of English
1. Customer & Quality Focus
2. Resources Stewardship
3. Developing Organizational Capabilities
4. Building Accountability
5. Building Collaborative Working Relationships
Middle Management and Supervisory Level
1. Planning, Organizing, and Achievement
2. Coaching & Mentoring
3. Problem-solving & Decision-making