Job description :
• Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
• Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
• Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required
• Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
• Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Preferred holding Master\'s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Preferred holding Internationally recognized accounting or auditing certification, such as CPA, CIA etc.
- Internal audit, internal controls and compliance.
- IT MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, advanced Excel).