Job description :
1) Answer to customer’s enquiries using the standard guidelines.
2) Conduct & follow up the registration process for new comers.
3) Coordinate training events and all logistics needed (internal & external)
4) Manage the training event including the catering process for breaks
5) Order and maintain inventory of training supplies.
6) Reserve the venues for the training events (internal / external).
7) Coordinate the daily administrative tasks related to the training activities.
8) Negotiation the contract with clients regarding the corporate deals.
9) Response to complaints and queries of the customers.
10) Creating program sheet for each program to calculate the costs and profits.
11) Create and update database included all data regarding the instructors in different fields.
12) Arrange training schedules and choose the best instructors according to the subject needed.
13) Prepare and revise all materials and outlines in different subjects.
14) Prepare the certificates and transcripts for the graduates.
15) Create remuneration forms for the instructors at the end of each course.
16) Follow up that all customers’ queries are well-investigated and resolved and Escalate queries to supervisor if appropriate.
17) Communicate issues to training manager when needed.
18) Maintain strong relationship with external and internal customers, colleagues, and customer service management.
19) Create and update database sheet for all instructors divided by their teaching sector.
20) Negotiate contracts with companies regarding the corporate deals or partners.
21) Create program sheet included all costs, profits and all calculations.
22) Assist in the annual graduation ceremony for the MBA graduates.
23) Preparing reports (weekly, monthly & yearly) to the training manager.
24) Develop and mentor new staff to satisfy customer service requirements.
25) Convey positively to the team members and support the decisions made by customer service management.
26) Responsible for end-to-end delivery for Learning and Development activity to our clients.
27) Revise the training material which delivered to the trainees.
28) Understand, prepare, and print course delivery requirements, including print and activity material needs specific to each training session (e.g., agendas, handouts)
29) Conduct orientation sessions and prepare training events for new comers.
30) Negotiation the contract with clients regarding the corporate deals.
31) Respond to complaints and queries of the customers; ensure they are well-investigated and resolved.
32) Maintain Clients’ database.
• B.Sc. (management is preferred), MBA or an advanced Degree is Preferred.
• Minimum three to five years experience with at least 1 year in a similar position.
• Excellent English written and spoken.
• Good Computer skills.
• Post Graduate HR studies are an asset.