Job description :
• Minimum 4-8 years of previous architectural design experience.
• Bachelor Degree of Architecture degree is a must.
• Must be proficient in the use of computer for design and understand CAD.
• General knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems design. Understanding and knowledge of applicable codes.
• Develops architectural design concepts; prepares documents during design development phase. Corrects and updates design documents. Develops solutions to design problems.
• Uses 3D MAX and/or Revit to develop sketches, drawings and construction documents that align with company design and CAD/BIM standards.
• Reviews drawings and documents to assure compliance with company design and production standards.
• Ability to work as a team member and capable of interpreting the requested design.
• Ensure acceptable levels of quality and checks for coordination of work to assure documents reflect design intent and necessary coordination.
• Coordinates architectural design work with related engineering disciplines. Attend job and construction meetings and participate in the coordination of the work.