Job description :
* University graduate, BSc in Engineering will be an asset.
* 10 years of managerial experience in manufacturing environment in Multinational companies with at least 5 years of them in a managerial position within supply chain function.
* Rich knowledge in standard process & systems of multinational companies
* High leadership & management skills
* Managing & controlling the purchasing department to assure providing the company with all the needed products & service at optimum cost & on the right time.
* Effective & efficient Supplier relationship management.
* To manage & control the planning process (including material & industrial planning), to achieve both of company profitability & customer satisfaction.
* To ensure optimized working capital of the company through maximizing the credit facility with our suppliers & optimizing the stock level in the three plants of the company.
* Managing & controlling the logistics & Custom Clearance section to ensure effective & efficient process with getting minimum rates & best services , and getting use of the global & regional deals (e.g. Euro1 agreement, . . . etc) .
* Directing & controlling the warehousing activity ensuring optimum utilization of storing capacity, proper storing conditions & efficient material handling.
* Managing & controlling the expedition function ensuring smooth & fast service to achieve customer satisfaction.
* Leads, develops and motivates the teams effectively to ensure people progress & development, as well as hitting company targets & objectives.
* Monitor & control the KPI\'s of the department to ensure meeting company preset targets & customers satisfaction.