Job description :
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Head Office accounting dept.
- Examine and analyze accounting records and financial statements to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting policies and procedures (P&P);
- Ensure compliance of accounting activities with international and local accounting standards;
- Ensure budgetary control and provide relevant explanations for any variances between budgeted and actual results achieved; and
- Establish good relations with, banks, auditors, consultants, etc.
- Maintain and update accounting records on a regular basis.
- Finalize staff salaries; manage documentation and disbursement of payroll checks and employee benefit systems to ensure smooth functioning of the payroll system.
- Review and report adequacy of insurance coverage annually and monitor insurance claims and policy renewals.
- Work closely with external auditors on a quarterly basis, coordinate audit schedules as well as provide support in data collection and analysis to minimize discrepancies.
- Assist external audit team in any special audit assignment the company is subject to;
- Maintain good relations with other departments.
- Prepare accurate financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Coordinate with ERP implantation team and supervise the implementation process;
- Ensure consolidation of accounts through the ERP system, once implemented.
- Maintain proper communications channels with head of accounts department of other subsidiaries and ensure that their methods of treasury reporting and management are compliant with corporate governance principles and the guidelines followed at the Head Office.
- Prepare other reports, for example, on cash flow or project status; and
- Perform any other job assigned as by the CFO.
- Strong Leadeship and managerial skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Highly efficient delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office and ERP Systems.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic.
Note: Highest preference is for residents of Heliopolis, Nasr City, New Cairo or Maadi.