Job description :
• Lead the periodic review and realignment of commercial practices in order to secure the best commercial advantage for the Group
• Analyze all contractual terms and participates in commercial negotiations in order to secure the best commercial terms for the business in the interests of the Group.
• Develop financial strategies, policies, plans, systems and procedures in order to ensure the sound Financial Management of the Group.
• Direct the timely and accurate preparation of Financial and Management Accounts in accord with international accounting standards, group financial policies and statutory requirements of each country in which the Fashion Retail SBU’s operate.
• Ensure the acquisition of funds from banks and financial institutions and the optimum utilization of funds across all Strategic Business Units.
• Ensure all finance facilities (letters of credit, bank guarantees, credit lines, etc.) are negotiated on terms that secure the Company’s best interests at the lowest risk.
• Direct the preparation and presentation of the annual budgeting process and review in accord with the Group policy, guidelines and schedules.
• Ensure the timely preparation and development of relevant business information to provide management with the tools for decision making.
• Identify and review key business risks and develop strategies to minimize financial risks and losses to the SBU by developing and implementing operational procedures to ensure assets and capital are secure.
• Provide the financial and commercial perspective in the development of business strategies for the Fashion Retail Business and review of financial investment proposals for the expansion of existing businesses and growth of new businesses.
• Ensure the effective achievement of Finance Department functional objectives through the leadership of the Finance staff in order to maximize subordinate and departmental performance.
• Ensure that the Finance Structure across the Business is staffed with appropriate caliber professionals and motivate, train and develop them to perform their tasks as specified in their job descriptions
FLOATING OF IPO.
• Organize all actions in order to prepare the Fashion Retail business for the launch of an IPO.
• Successful and smooth launch of an IPO.
• Direct and ensure that the IT and systems needs of the Finance Department are identified and timely and effectively met through the development of appropriate systems with the support of the IT department and software providers to address the business needs.