Job description :
- Preparing the adjustments of purchasing.
- Issue for expenses orders in both cash and checks.
- Maintain listing of accounts payable and update vendor files.
- Responsible for making the monthly physical counting for all of our branches ( main
vaults and cash Cairo and governorates.
- Prepare bills and invoices for sales or services rendered.
- Coordinate with collection department for severely delinquent accounts
- Record the daily payments from clients with date and amounts .
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and
- Research any discrepancies by checking bills, invoices, sales receipts and
bank deposit records.
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity.
- Reports typically list active accounts, the status of the accounts and collection costs.