Job description :
• Select suppliers based on specifications, prices and lead-time.
• Executes and follow-up purchase orders.
• Assure all customs clearance procedures from different ports (Air & Sea).
• Maintain necessary communications with the Drug policy and planning center, Central administration for pharmaceutical affairs and union medical profession syndicate to ensure running of smooth & streamlined procedure.
• Assure financial settlement of all related customs accounts.
• Direct follow-up importation of finished products with the assigned Company
• Prepare the monthly report.
• Prepare the requested documents for the insurance compensation