Job description :
1. Prepare Regional reports showing the financial performance of the company and ensure adherence with company’s policies and procedures.
2. Ensure providing and maintaining expenses at the lowest level in all work premises.
3. Control all legal documents (invoices, receipt expenses, retail sales documents, etc.) in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures and the country’s laws.
4. Ensure proper auditing and archiving of the Regional office invoices and receipts at the end of the financial year.
5. Ensure that all invoices and legal documents of the company are following the chamber of commerce regulations and the country’s tax laws.
6. Coordinate with all departments to ensure their compliance when it comes to applying new rules for the staff.
7. Coordinate with the Headquarter CFO to ensure solving and avoiding any unusual work issues.
8. Responsible for following the Warehouse Management System Coordinator when it comes to monthly Inventory checks and Invoice controls.
9. Follow up and control all legal documents between the regional office and official entities (labour office, insurance, etc.).
10. Ensure well communication with the General manager and Headquarter CFO for all regional related legal and administrative issues.
11. Check warehouse stock figures and expenses to interfere if any correction is needed.
12. Responsible for the safe in the regional office.
13. Adhere to the company’s financial rules to ensure not exceeding the budget and work to be more cost saver.
14. Report to the General Manager on a monthly basis all regional activity reports.
15. Supervise and validate (cleaning service, catering, security) contracts in accordance with the company’s rules.