Job description :
1. Responsible for the Sales of the Stores.
2. Control and coordinate the workflow plans of the District Managers.
3. Coach District Managers each month.
4. Decide the region of which the District Managers are responsible of.
5. Coordinate the holiday programs of the District Managers, giving decisions regarding replacing each other and representing each other.
6. Review SAP reports periodically and take necessary actions as per their results.
7. Convene District Managers and Store Managers meetings each month.
8. Conduct examinations for the appointment of Store Managers & Assistant Store Managers.
9. Work on the opening dates of the stores.
10. Work on the decoration of the stores.
11. Work on the location of the products inside the store as per the rules of the company.
12. Procure the orders of all fixtures and materials to be used in the store and controlling the invoices of the orders.
13. Approve certain invoices of any malfunctions, maintenance and repairs in the stores based on certain threshold as defined by the Company.
14. Follow the rules of the company and work closely with the Group HR to appoint the Store Managers & Assistant Store Managers to their positions and dismiss the current Store Managers & Assistant Store Managers.