Job description :
1. Find store locations in compliance with the rules of the company.
2. Negotiate all terms of the rent contract to lease the stores at the best terms as per the rules of the company.
3. Reject leasing proposals not in compliance with the company’s rules.
4. Assume the liability of the leased stores on certain subjects such as compliance by the parties with the terms and conditions of the leasing contracts, payment of rent properly and on time.
5. Follow the duration of the contracts.
6. Ensure extension of the leasing period or finding a new store minimum 2 (two) years before the expiry of the lease contract.
7. Organize all legal permits required for the opening and operation of the store to be opened.
8. Organize the construction works of the store with the architects and construction companies according to the rules of the company and under the supervision of the General Manager & Headquarter.
9. Ensure the construction arrangements and all materials to be used are in compliance with the construction standards of the company.
10. Conduct controls related to works of the construction companies for compliance with the applicable contracts, and notify any interruptions found to the General Manager.
11. Work in coordination with the Warehouse and Logistics Manager, Sales Manager and General Manager during the store construction phase.