Job description :
• Drives continuous improvements to quantitatively & qualitatively improve costs, quality & delivery.
• Train & educate organization to implement continuous improvement program
• Methodologies including but not limited to 5S, AM, PM, Safety, TPM & Six Sigma
• Identify opportunities to improve OEE including data integrity & developing improvement plans based on data
• Support safety as top priority in training, designs, ergonomics & regulatory compliance
• Developing synergies & business opportunities to optimize manufacturing in both plants
• Strong understanding of Project management & supporting in both large scale & small scale project implementation
• Study current machines, utilities, design & layout to find improvement opportunities for process as well as engineering improvements.
• Monitor data as per the company`s sustainability standards, make plans to improve & execute improvement plants to meet set targets.
• Develop Engineering standards for local business in-line with the company`s SVI (Spices & Vegetable Ingredients) standards & ensure adherence.