Job description :
• Schedules appointments, meeting existing customers in order to review
product requires, and to determine other opportunities.
• Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new
• Insures access in “Vendor Lists" and “Project Files
• Effective plans to conduct sales presentations by meeting customers
physically on daily basis.
• Designs professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services
• Liaises between the company and the customers for up-to-date condition on pricing,
service and latest product release launches.
• Continuously updates all customers on company product modifications, changes, and
• Enhances up to date knowledge on new products, procedures, services and tools by attending departmental and training meetings.
• Continuously updates negotiations, order forms and claims with customers.
• Maintains professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a
• Performs updating and maintenance of accounts of customer including contact names and
numbers for future sales.
• Uses marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant
sales management tools.
• Effectively attends conferences and trade shows.
• Prepares reports for sales and marketing and maintaining expense accounts.
•Insures follow-up after passing leads to managers with complete profile customer
information, calls-to-action, sources, dates.
• Provides Regular feedback to senior management regarding performance and
commercial and technical priorities.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect
applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain
maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, claims and activity
• Assists his team in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and
ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Essential 2-4 years of experience in sales in Oil & Gas Sector
• Preferred knowledge in business products such as: cables, cable tray systems, lightning systems, grounding, explosion-proof, electrical equipment and tools
• Good understanding on the Egyptian import and export laws and of the Countries dealt
• Must have fluent verbal and written Arabic and English. Knowledge of the Italian language
is a plus.
• Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information.
• Must be persuasive, firm, well-mannered and a good negotiator
• Must work in a team and be confident
• Must be sensitive to the customers’ needs and requirements
• Must be competitive and driven
• Very good team player and should work well under pressure.
• Able to foster the member relation values.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc.).
• Available to travel abroad.