Job description :
1. Provide high level technical support to service sales.
2. To support project implementation for rollout project and network performance improvement project.
3. Provide technical site survey, cell data and parameters design, cell structure design. network quality verification and analysis with drive testing
4. Provide KPI (Key Performance Index) and Network Statistic Analysis and Evaluation.
5. Provide Network performance monitoring and optimization. trouble-shooting, analyzing drive test log files and etc.
6. To supervise projects in countries all over the world on the areas of RF Network Planning / Optimization.
1. As a subject matter expert, determine solution for key events, drive the solution of major / critical network problem
2. As a Team Lead / Technical Lead, drive the delivery of key / large delivery projects
3. Has taken RF Team Lead / RF Technical lead role in a delivery project
4. Participated in major solution design or delivery as a Leader of a module
5. Responsible for the customer relationship and technical communication.
6. Run trails for new feature testing and implementation in the network
7. Evaluate and supply recommendations to customer to improve network quality by changing parameters or features
8. Provide support to other engineers in the group to complete their tasks and do knowledge transfer,
9. Ensure network quality is maintained at good level and customer is satisfied with network performance
At least 8 years of RF working experience with 6 years GSM/UMTS network optimization experience.
Has driven the development of solution as a Team Lead
Has good overall planning & optimization competence, able to identify delivery risks in major / large projects and propose relevant solutions
Able to lead development work for key RF solutions
Able to perform technical management in major / large scale delivery projects concerning RF
Able to communicate well and have positive influence on C level (higher
management) in network operators
1. Bachelor degree or above majoring in Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrical, or related area.
3. Hands-on experience in the areas and tools of network optimization.
4. Excellent team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills.
5. Able to work well in a fast-paced changing environment.
6. Frequent business trips will be required.