Job description :
• Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
• Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
• Establishes statistical reliability by using mean time before failure, weibull 3-parameter distribution, reliability modeling, and reliability demonstration tests.
• Develops experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques.
• Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
• Maintains statistical process controls by applying demerit/unit, zone charting, x2 charts for distributions and individual-medial/range for multistream processes.
• Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies; maintaining american society of quality control certified quality engineer qualification.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
3 – 5 years experience (total)
2 years experience in QA/QC, preferably in nuclear projects